BMW F800 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Pope Flook
9,508 Posts
Hi Adam, sorry cannot make it I will be in the Cotswolds next week for a few day's, in the Motorhome. I have told her indoors if we do not go away this month it will be up for sale, as we have not used it since late November/December last year.

Enjoy yourself and post some pictures wont you.

Dave..

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries Dave. Enjoy your time!

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I arrived there after work, around 17.00 hrs. The weather was quite decent, but cloudy. No rain.
Apparently the Motorcycle Brotherhood is not as brave as I thought. People refrain from ride when saw a bit clouds above their head.
Total number of motorcycles: 3. Including mine.

· Pope Flook
9,508 Posts
I confess, I do not like riding in the rain[xx(]. However, if I have said I will meet up or go for a ride out with a a group then I will go. Having said that, it has been known to rain during a ride or on the way back from a meeting[xx(], again I still ride home etc.
Makes a mess of there bike though, and needs a thorough good clean and polish as well[:)]

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
needs a thorough good clean and polish as well

Really?

I didn't know. last time I cleaned the bike was when I took it to the dealer to trade in.[:D]

· Registered
16 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
needs a thorough good clean and polish as well

Really?

I didn't know. last time I cleaned the bike was when I took it to the dealer to trade in.[:D]
I use Hot soapy water with a rinse, air dry with my leaf blower. I use spray wax or spray lemon pledge.
simple green in a spray bottle for the oil and dirty areas.
I never use a power washers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts