BMW F800 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
"Beatrix" - hibernating in the garage. It's actually a beautiful day for a ride temperature wise (1deg C/34deg F) but the roads are damp and the road salt, which does wonders for ice, is pretty nasty to untreated motorcycle parts. 67 days to Equinox...[:)]

Attachments

·
Volunteer Moderator - R
3,081 Posts
Hi Hoss,

We'll call it to the attention of the folks who support the app (the forum owners) and see if they can give you hand. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the app.

Out of curiosity, could you try creating a topic with a web browser? Just so we can see if that does or does not have the same issue?

Best,
-tp

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here's kind of a strange thing that maybe someone can answer. I love the red F700s but before it was released I went to a Moto show and BMW had this color red. Again, this was before the F7 hit the US dealerships.

That is no trick of the camera...it was a brownish red, not the color all you red owners have. Needless to say, I was turned off the red immediately so I went with silver.

So the question is...why the two reds?

Rightspy, 2013 F700GS, Motech crash bars, F800 Tour Screen, WLich spoiler, Ricor's, Pelican Topcase, PivotPegz,Touratech seat, Motech chain guard, OE hand guards, LEDs, bash plate.

·
Administrator
11,365 Posts
Did some tomatoes get dropped into the paint that day? :confused:

1 - 20 of 206 Posts