ICON COMPOUND MESH JACKET
Necessity is the mother of invention. And the necessity of hard riding in hot climates dictated Icon's invention of the Compound Mesh Jacket
. A hybrid jacket consisting of 1.2 - 1.4 mm cowhide in the major impact areas, the Compound has true street legitimacy. But hot weather riding demands active cooling, so Icon
assembled the remaining chassis from their abrasion-resistant Fighter Mesh. Additional components include articulated back armor plates, ratchet waist adjuster straps, articulated arms, and a full complement of CE approved Field Armor Impact Protectors. If your trip takes you through scorching heat and you demand the protection only leather can provide, consider the Compound Mesh Jacket your ticket to ride.
Icon designed their own CE-certified elbow and shoulder armor because they wanted to improve the way the armor fits against the rider. Specially sized pockets hold the armor fit firmly against your body for maximum comfort and increased protection. All Icon jackets
and overpants come with removable CE-approved elbow, knee and shoulder armor.
Icon Compound Jacket Video Review
- Icon sport fit.
- Fighter Mesh and 1.2 - 1.4 mm leather chassis.
- Removable Icon CE Field Armor elbow and shoulder impact protector.
- Removable Icon dual-density foam back pad.
- Articulating external injection-molded plastic back plate.
- Ratchet waist adjuster straps.
- Gathered stretch panels for comfort and flexibility.
- Upgradable to Stryker CE back protector.
Price Range: $290.00 - $320.00