BMW F800 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone I’m Mintys I’m new to group and new to this type of biking, I’ve been biking for over 30years but this is a whole new chapter in my life and will look to gurus in the group for tips and advise if that’s ok with all of you? I’m not very computer user friendly so if I make a mistake and post in wrong place please except my apologies in advance and I will make an effort to get it right!

·
Administrator
11,361 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mintys. I hope you will enjoy interacting with the other enthusiasts of the F800-series motorcycles on the forum. When you get a chance be sure to post photos of your bike and any interesting places that you pass by during your rides.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hello Everyone I’m Mintys I’m new to group and new to this type of biking, I’ve been biking for over 30years but this is a whole new chapter in my life and will look to gurus in the group for tips and advise if that’s ok with all of you? I’m not very computer user friendly so if I make a mistake and post in wrong place please except my apologies in advance and I will make an effort to get it right!
Welcome to the group, its a great place to find out information on "F" BMW's. Where are you from in the UK?

pigmy

·
Registered
442 Posts
Good afternoon Mintys,

Welcome to the forum, I hope that you're enjoying your new bike.

There are a few of us based in and around Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.

Flook, whose Northamptonshire based, will be along shortly I'm sure.

Ride safely

Sent from my motorola edge 20 using Tapatalk

·
Pope Flook
9,396 Posts
Boxerbits is correct. Have just come across this one.
Welcome from Sunny Chelveston, here in Sunny Northamptonshire (Not at present though)
Where in Northants are you precisely?

Welcome again, and we must meet up some time.

Ride Well and stay Safe

Flook 😎

1 - 11 of 11 Posts