BMW F800 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've been looking for the BMW Comfort seat, I found many forums mentioning this seat option but I can only find part numbers for the standard and low options.

Does anyone know where I can find th Comfort seat option for the Adv?

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Emilesteenkam. Not sure which state you're in, but they all have different requirements for rego (Tasmania doesn't even do checks, just pay yer money and go). Certainly those that do require things like exhausts to be OEM (or approved by the authorities), bakes etc, but I doubt any would knock you back for a non OEM seat.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all, I've been looking for the BMW Comfort seat, I found many forums mentioning this seat option but I can only find part numbers for the standard and low options.

I have all three OEM seats, the pan appears to be the same for all three, but here are the numbers on the comfort seat pan: 5253 7697694 followed by l08l09l10l11 (weird with l’s and 1’s) and 668833 10

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
If it’s a comfort seat for the regular GS it will not look right. The fuel tank for the adventure leads it to have a slightly different shape than the regular GS. I have an adventure and I swapped seats for a ride with one of my friends who has the regular GS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts